Tuesday, July 31, 2007

i'm caught. damn.

It was a Monday like any other. Woke up early just to go to school. My daily routine every since form 6 started. Sigh. Back to the story. As I was saying, every Monday I would "automatically" wake up late. The other days of the week would be like fine, but when it comes to Monday. Omg. I'm late again. Geez. Well, not really late actually. It's just that there's assembly, and "that" makes me look late. Why? Why? Why? When I put my bag on the 4th floor., I repeat 4TH FLOOR where my class is (wth), everybody will be like rushing down for assembly already. And the prefects will be like "Faster faster." Hey! I'm walking as fast as I can already ok? Ish.

Btw, as soon as we sung the school song, the visi sekolah, the rukun negara, the teacher's speech, the counselor's speech and the principal's speech (fuH! all in one breath.), the assembly is officially over. Woohoo. But, who knows my happiness would like come to an end. *sad sad background music*

"Ok, hari ini check kuku" WTH??? omg. *panic* My fingernails so freaking long man! Ohh oo. *sweat* And yes, to make the story short, my name was copied down.

Salah Laku Pelajar
Wee Phei Yee
Tingkatan 6RS3
Shit la!

3 comments:

Margaret August 3, 2007 at 8:26 AM  

Serves u right.. Who ask u not to trim ur nails?? :p

haha.. anyway, take care k ;)

Janson August 4, 2007 at 4:59 AM  

ambik kau... tapi kena relax sikit kat sekolah... kau bukan on honeymoon lagi...

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP