Sunday, July 22, 2007

my Bday! an unforgettable one this year.

My bday was fun this year. Went to three locations to celebrate. Woohoo. Thanks guys. People say pictures are worth a thousand words. So, this time i'll crap less and upload more pictures. Thanks u guys, for dinner, the secret recipe cakes and the yam cha session! Love you guys lots. :)

my cute cute MARBLE cheese cake. :)

Now the candle is litted up. yay!

wen pan is like so freaking retarded. what the hell? lolx.

this pic is edited to the auto-tinted mode. from the left :: phei yee, ah yoke, sam sam

this pic is like so dark. wth. from the left :: yaw yaw, yee yee, sam sam. lolx

all things must come to an end. So goes for my bday. :(

1 comments:

HJ® July 23, 2007 at 9:57 AM  

Arlo sis

May He be gracious to you at all times!

Happy Birthday!

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP