Tuesday, August 21, 2007

click 5ive.

The first time I say this band I was like wth. All the members have kinda same hairstyle. The main singer guy, omg. His hair. SO damn cun. Cover cover eyes style thingy. I like. n.n
Super cute. And the girl in the lift winking winking at them, she sooo look like marion. Or is it her? lol. Try to see for yourself. :)



I so wish my name was Jenny now. I wish the song was like dedicated to me. It should go something like this :

She calls me baby
then she wont call me
says she adores me
and then ignores me
(Gracie, What's the problem?)
She keeps her distance
and sits on fences
puts up resistance
and builds defenses
(Gracie, Whats the problem?)
You keep me hanging on the line
everytime you change your mind
First you say you wont
then you say you will
you keep me hanging on
but we're not moving on
we're standing still
Gracie, you've got me on my knees
Gracie, It's killing me
She needs her own space
she's playing mind game
sends up at my places
aying that she's changed
Gracie, what's the problem?)
I'm trying to read between the lines
you got me going out of my mind
First you say you wont
then you say you will
you keep me hanging on
but we're not moving on
we're standing still
Gracie, you've got me on my knees
Gracie, It's killing me
(ohh ohh ooohhhh)
It's killing me
(ohh ohh ooohhhh)
It's killing me
(ohh ohh ooohhhh)
Gracie
First you say you wont
then you say you will
you keep me hanging on
but we're not moving on
we're standing still,
Gracie, you've got me on my knees
Gracie, It's killing me
First you say you wont
then you say you will
you keep me hanging on
but we're not moving on
we're standing still
Gracie, you've got me on my knees
Gracie, It's killing me
It's killing me
Gracie
lol. Cant put grace in. Coz its just like one phrase while Je-nny is like two phrase. So, Gra-cie should fit just fine. Ah. How I love click five.

0 comments:

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP