Monday, August 20, 2007

curry mee.

The title says it all. Wth.

Curry mee. Nice. I like. I love. I crave. Wth. Yesterday, daddy brought us go makan at a shop which is suppose to be famous in selling nice nice curry mee. Hmm, well, I only think it is so so. The curry is nice but the ingredients are boring. The type where old people usually eat. And they didnt give me tau fu pok. (is that what its called?) They gave momsie and daddy but they didnt give me.. T_________T momsie said maybe its because they "assume" i'm a kid. Kids dont really like tau fu pok. Sweat. I'm a kid? Double sweat. T___T I'll take it as a compliment that I look young. Wth. I want tau fu pok! I want tau fu pok!

I forgotten to take picture of the curry mee. =.=''' So excited to eat until I forgot. Wth. I took picture of the chopsticks btw. Wth. Haha.

Cousie rachel all excited to eat too. Sadly, she only gets to eat toasted bread. lol.

2 comments:

Janson August 21, 2007 at 10:42 AM  

are u missing satay celup in melaka?

phei_yee August 21, 2007 at 1:34 PM  

indeed!!!!! T____________T

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP