Saturday, August 11, 2007

Trip to Malacca.

This trip was last week but I didnt have time to post a "post". lol. Anyways, the journey from Kuantan to Malacca to and fro takes 4 hours each. Daddy kinda use the JB way. So, there are a few kampung roads that we have to go through. The views are awesome. Green green plants makes my eyes very happy indeed. -smiles broadly-



Nice scenery huh?

Omg. This small bush/tree thingy is bloking my nice nice view. Sigh.


A much much better view. Yay. *pats my back for taking a good pic while daddy is driving* Please note that I'm not using sony cybershot ANTI SHAKE. Mine is only cybershot. So, the conclusion is, geng lah me. lol.



My grandma's house (daddy's side) is at Sungai Rambai. A kampung. Its kinda nice in a way, you can see kampung boys catching fishes in the drain. lol. Thats like freaking cute. The only gross thing is the chicken poop. Euu.. That, i cannot accept. GO AWAY CHICKENS! But that excludes KFC. lol. What the heck am I crapping.


Merlimau. There's where I'm heading. Check out the name BemBan. So freaking cute right the name. lol

Daddy carrying Rachel. Gosh. It is indeed super hot that particular day.

The name of this shop is like so cool. Its like some thailand name or something. lol.

2 comments:

Janson August 14, 2007 at 7:58 PM  

eh? bila engkau balik?

k-niz August 19, 2007 at 8:55 PM  

indeed the salon owned by a Thailand hair stylist, i used to cut my hair there before, but damn sucks. haha

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP