Saturday, September 8, 2007

hong kong. here I come.

I'm going to hong kong. I'm going to hong kong. la la la la la la.
I am so happy, I am so happy. la la la la la la. Wth.

Haha. Friends, like i said, I'll be goin to hk. Disneyland! Woo hoo! Auntie says she wanna go to Macau too. Yea! That's cool. Btw, to gamble there we have to be over 21 right? *tuuuuuut* So underage. T__T My passport is so empty. There are like only about 5 cops. One from London, One from Amsterdam, Three from Singapore. Wth. T_________T

Btw, Anybody who wants souvenirs, send a comment to me and what you want. Please dont write crap things like bmw. Wth. The most I could afford is a key-chain. Wth. haha. *damn kedekut*

Oh yea, I went to check the hk disneyland website. Its like soo cool. So, if I going there during christmas season, it will be like super cool! yay-ess! You can actually have your wedding there too! No kidding! lol *so excited*

I'm going to hong kong, I'm going to hong kong. la la la la la la.

3 comments:

Janson September 11, 2007 at 6:33 PM  

eh, bila pergi hong kong? denbgan siapa?

phei_yee September 11, 2007 at 8:31 PM  

november kot. With auntie chu lan. hahaaha

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP