Sunday, September 23, 2007

so happy.

I SOOO wanna tell the whole wide world that I, now officially have an advertisement column in my blog!!!! lol. Wth

Since I'm so happy today, I'll write the whole post in colours. Wth. Firstly, did you notice the advertisement thingy on the right side of my blog? If not, then you're blind. Wth.

Erm, anyways, please click on it if you're interested on what it says. Haha. Lets just say by checking it out, it brings benefits to both parties, you and me. Wth.

*Do you realise the colour is like fading. Wth.* Well, yea. That's basically it.

++ My condolences to Nurin's parents, family and relatives. Damn the molester. ++

0 comments:

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP