Friday, September 28, 2007

i'm back.....

..after 15 minutes. Wth. I suddenly found the time to blog so, here I am now. Haha.

Anyways, as I was playing around with the picasa photo edit thingy, I found this rather long ago pic.



aaaaaaahhhhhhh. makes you go *omg!* huh? ^^^^^ I purposely make the picture all glowly-ish. Wth. Hmm, as you can see, toblerone is like the nicest chocolate ever! Well, there are other but toblerone is good. :)

For the first time, my leg doesnt look that hairy in this pic! Yay! The wonders of picture editing. I owe so much to it. And no, my leg doesnt look big too, in this picture. *tears of joy
Oh yea, thanks auntie Min Kay for the choc. Love it! though its still in the fridge, half eaten. Wth.

2 comments:

Janson October 5, 2007 at 9:27 AM  

tapi kaki anda tetap ada trade mark "berbulu" :-) photo editing macam mana pun tetap "berbulu"

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP