Tuesday, September 4, 2007

ok ok.. back. lol
I'll go straight to the picutres this time. Wth.



No idea why my bro's face is like so freaking cacat-ed. Check out Rachel! She's masters the "peace sign" from her sifu dy! (ahem ahem, thats me.) But err, still needs some work since her peace sign is like 3 fingers. Sigh.



Err, I have no IDEA why i kept doing this pose. Geez. Got to change and have some variety dy.



Omg. Omg. I look soo young. lol. Btw, this is a random pic. Sorry. Haha



No comment. :X



Rachel : *gasp* ga? ga ga gu gu ga ga gu gu. nooooooo!
Translation : Whaaat? You wanna snatch the remote away from me? nooooooo!

0 comments:

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP