Tuesday, December 4, 2007

....

I suddenly remembered that I had this advertistment column thingy at my blog, and when I was back I was like, oh yea.... I had this. Adsense thingy.

"Erm, what about it?" I wander to myself again (monolog dalaman, talking to myself in my thoughts, wth) Oh yayayayaya, how much money I collected so far.

************ Went to the website and check*********************

WTH?!!!!???!?!! *tut tut tut tut* only 10.29 U.S dollars? T___________________T
Its been like erm, 5 months? or something and there's only 10 dollars? Geez. There's this guy call John Chow (not related to jay chou if you're wandering), he earns about 10,000 a DAY!!! like .................... T_________________________________T
whatever.

0 comments:

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP