Thursday, December 6, 2007

crap.

Crap. I have so many holiday homework. Maths, Bio, Chemistry. aahhhh!


Even when I went back to malacca the other day, before goin to hk, I have to brrring my homework(s) along too. T___________T


Life is indeed tough as a form Sixer. lol.



Why am I so rajin? lol. (ps : this is not my room what-so-ever)


And this is what exactly happens when brother sneezes every single time. Muahahaha. lame o. (loooook at his face) haha.

This is like the shortest post I've written so far. Haha. Ei, wait. Is it or is it not? hmmmmm...

0 comments:

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP