Saturday, January 26, 2008

hey yo!~

Whoa.
Its been some time huh?
Sorry for the long wait guys but really, these few weeks had been the buzzy-ist week I ever had.
Homeworks are piling up, and there are cheering practices I gotta do.
Geez. Anways, I did went on9 a few times (to check friendster and stuff) but I just didn't have the time to blog. So, sorry lah. n.n

Ok. Just wandering, did you ever had a dream of u, falling 25 floors from a building and when u are about 5mm away from the floor, you *dup* woke up?! Haha. I always experienced that you know. I don't think I would be killing myself anytime soon by jumping of the building but anyhow, those dreams are S.C.A.R.Y.

And there are those dreams where I talked. lolz! And the worst thing was that I didn't know what I said. Haha. That time, momsie was trying to wake me up, saying, "phei e! wake up dy!" And I replied, "Hold on, I need to tell nithia something first" Like, WHAT THE FISH was I saying man!!!! Haha. Damn yuu pei (malu).. T_________T

1 comments:

'-mediator-' February 3, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah. its still in my head too ;) i'll never forget that. =P my name pulak tu.

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP