Saturday, January 5, 2008

scary encounter

Today, I teman mama to the nursery to get some stuff after we had lunch. I was driving and mama was beside me panicking over my driving haha. Mothers. Actually my driving is not bad ok its just that its not to those who have weak hearts wtf. Haha.

So, as I was saying, our intention is to go to the nursery , and when I was parking the car, I said, "mama, can I stay in the car coz its soo hot" And she's like, "Go down awhile la". Ok fine. I went down. Then there's this family around there, shopping for plants wtf. Hmm, and there's this girl, she's so scary looking man. She's like laughing and giggling for no reason. And yea, I was standing there, looking at the plants and their creepy looking leaves when suddenly she turn around and laugh at me. Those laughter that has that "evil twist" to it plus giggling. Holy Moly I was damn scare man I pretend to look other place wtf damn scary ok? Geez. Then i went back to the car cooly as if nothing happen. She still laugh there you know. Whoa.

2 comments:

Janson January 9, 2008 at 1:40 PM  

mungkinkah itu hantu pagi????? jeng jeng jeng....

pHei e January 10, 2008 at 12:12 AM  

oh, tidak. Dia pasti seorang manusia. haha

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP