Saturday, February 23, 2008

depressed... u.u

I AM SO PISSED OF WITH THE FACT THAT I DIDNT GET TO GO TO JAY'S CONCERT!
T____________________T


wuwuwuwuwuwu. There are many reasons though.
No. 1, no money.
No. 2, no tranport,
No.3, there's sports day tomorrow.
How depressing right?
Just today during cheerleading practise, jia bing and I were freaking out about not being able to attend the HANDSOME one's concert. And she was like blaming me for it. hahahahahaha. What the?? O.o
Anyways, minutes later my friend send me this picture. Observe :::


Walao! Damn lc kao kao man my friend!!!! Wtf. Ish Ish Ish. I was excited for a moment, thinking maybe he would wanna "present" me the ticket but no it wasn't for me. T.T How saaad.

So to all who's going tonight, that includes my cousin, have fun take many many many many pictures orite? ^^

5 comments:

Janson February 28, 2008 at 1:01 AM  

alah, jay chou aje? siapa dia!! siapa dia!!

Janson February 28, 2008 at 10:43 PM  

aduh, si pondan lah phei eeee, please wake up....

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP