Friday, April 25, 2008

hurm.

Everyday is a boring day.

Hurm. Well at least until east coast mall opens it will be.
Camwhoring. That's what I do all the time.
Oh yea, I discovered something today. Take a look at this ::
My hair is like multicoloured. There's black, brown, gold (if you see properly) and white. T____T Sish. Not a good thing.
Wonder why my hair's curly? hehehhehehe. Leave it to you to answer that.

See what?! See See See. wtf. lolx. To be a model must be versatile ok cannot just do those cute cute pretty doll face. Must act arrogant also lah. hahaha wtf. Btw, I love my eyes here. Smoky black. weeeee~ n.n

2 comments:

Janson May 7, 2008 at 9:22 AM  

boringnya... tak da cerita baru ke?

Janson May 9, 2008 at 10:46 AM  

ish... blog ni dah tak bernyawa...

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP