Saturday, May 17, 2008

I love mcD!

Yes I do! Especially because there's a contest for the big mac thingy. Aha. That's right.

Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun!~~

Its call the Big Mac challenge apparently and I'm liking the prize. hehe~ A free big mac! Dunno why I'm so excited I don't even think I can finish the whole burger wtf. But no sweat! I can do this! n.n

I bet I would stumble or something during that MOMENT. I get nervous Hmm, quite easily. lol. I've been practicing ok? And I showed my talent to some of my friends. Impressive. Haha.
Yee Chern the other said she has erm, 7 voucher for that thing (you need a voucher to participate though) and she said she would wait for me until I have 7 burgers in my hands. lol!

Sigh. Giving me pressure already. I haven't even try to attempt it yet.
Right. If you want more information, link to this. http://www.mcdonalds.com.my/
That should give you all the info you want, but warning, that website would make you hungry the minute you see it.

0 comments:

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP