Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sigh.

I tried to kill myself today.

Nah. The evidence. lol.

I don't really know why I'm always injuring myself with no whatsoever purpose. Maybe I'm just clumsy (suddenly fergie's clumsy song appears in my mind wtf) Sigh. Why am I like this lah. I always get blue black marks on my leg and don't seem to realise them until my friend says, "eh! what happen to your leg la?" Sweat. =.=

Coz you had a bad day ee ee.. You had a bad day..
I've been humming to this song for almost a whole day now. lol. Kind of annoying. Oh yea, heard of the chipmunk version of this song omg si beh annoying. First time hearing it, kinda cute. Second time, ok ok only. Third time, Eh. annoying. Fourth time, delete! lol wtf.


Yea. MUET dilemma. Geez. The listening paper sucks! You know what happen, the CD which is suppose to control the whole listening session suddenly went jam. Omg. I didn't know this sort of thing can happen. Hello? And the worst thing was, they replayed the passage so many times that I could almost memorize it, and then the same part got stuck. wtf. We totally could not answer about hmm, 3 questions coz it really depends on what the dude's reading. So, anyhow.. The examiners told us it was ok bla bla that its not our fault. yay! Maybe or just maybeee there's room for bonus marks. Hehe.

5 comments:

girl :) May 13, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

wei wei. letak one cbox la. nak spam spam pon tak boleh. ^^ btw. ur style of writing ur name on the paper. still the same. no change ^^ =.= aaaand. all the best for ur exam. *hugs

princess pHei e May 16, 2008 at 11:40 PM  

thank uu. cbox? sorry but I dunno what's that? O.o haha. jakun.
Hmm. yaa. my trademark. hehe. Thank uu maa fren. muax!

girl :) May 19, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

hahahahhahaha. cbox means chatbox.

``魔鬼的泪光`` July 1, 2008 at 4:24 PM  

sawadicup XD
hahahahahaha ..
l o l..
juz wan to teell u ur signture so nice neh ..
u design urself ??? much more nicer than mine ..
mine like stupid only .. T.T
hahaha ..

princess pHei e July 8, 2008 at 10:00 PM  

haha. sawadeecupcc to u too.
lol. really? thank u wor.
I've been practicing. hehe

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP