Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fascinating.

I found this fascinating "thing" a few months back.

Its called the sipppp ahhh straw. Ahh, take a look and be amazed ::

Ok. Now you may ooo and aaaa. This "thingamagic" is kinda cool but sadly, I don't really like the taste of it especially banana coz its too banana-ish for me.

I don't really know how to explain how this thing works though. The main reason why I bought it is because I wanted to see how it worked. Its like a normal straw actually wtf duh and there are flavoured small small balls in it. So, when you sip milk, it will kind of add flavour to the milk. There. Such a simple concept which I cannot figure out in the first place. Sad.

Btw, I like the fact that says its suitable for VEGETARIANs. lol. Like, what the?

PS :: There's banana, chocolate, strawberry and some other flavours wtf and yes, its not cheap.

0 comments:

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP