Sunday, June 8, 2008

Forced. xD

I'm being forced to post this post. lol.

Ok, first of all, I would like to thank tai kor for giving me the bearbricks. I appreciate it. n.n

A bearbrick incase you don't know is a bear that looks like its made from bricks. Hahahaha. I don't really know what it is but hey, its cute. Ok. Maybe not the one above it looks kinda scary but there are some which are really cute. Need to know more about bearbricks? Go find out yourself malas nak layan lol.

Thank you wen pan kor kor for giving me two bearbricks. Thank you.

*I was forced to say this sentence* Haha. Blek. :P

1 comments:

Janson June 10, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

cute-nya... aku pun nak satu boleh?

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP