Thursday, June 26, 2008

Goooo Germany!

The Germans are DA bomb in this year's euro cup man. Turki is also kinda geng. Didn't expect them to go this far no offence. But hey, they beat Croatia ok. Its quite sad to not see England play this year not much excitement already but anyways, GERMANY is marching their way into the finals and win the cup hopefully. Muahaha.

Oh yea, I'm leaving for camp tomorrow. T______________T
Yes. Another I-don't-really-want-to-go-camp. Sigh.
I don't wanna go.................. BUT i have to...........
*reluctant face*

1 comments:

CaiYi July 2, 2008 at 12:55 PM  

so now how do u feel about da camp?

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP