Sunday, June 15, 2008

Vono. Gosh.

I am very much in love with Vono at the moment. And no. He is not some kind of Italian guy or something dont think so much wtf. Vono if you don't know what is it, you should be a shame of yourself. Maybe you're living in the cave or something ahh whatever. This is Vono.


Vono is....... gah I don't really know how to describe it. You must try it yourself. Not only its instant, its thick and creamy as well unlike some other ahem brands. The main reason why I love it so is probably because of its thickness. I love THICK hot instant soup. n.n
Hmm, what else can I promote lol its not that expensive actually to me la. Maybe not to some people but to me, ok what.


Yum. Favourite flavour :: Mushroom chicken. Cheese is not bad either.
To that fella who created Vono ::
MAY GOD BLESS YOU FOR CREATING THIS. :)

2 comments:

Janson June 16, 2008 at 4:14 PM  

kenapa hang tiba-tiba ber-italian?

Margaret June 18, 2008 at 12:22 PM  

hiaz...
VONO is so like CAMPBELL (hopefully i spell it correctly).. only different brand..

VONO is SO available in market so long dy.. now only u notice. U should be a SHAME of urself.. :P

CAMPBELL has instant also.. have u tried it or u DIDN't know bout it? haha.. SHAMEFUL!!!

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP