Saturday, July 19, 2008

140th post

Whoaahoho didnt know I've written so many posts. Nicee. n.n
The other day i was finding for my certificate file when this pops out ::


What on earth. This is like super ancient already lol it been about hmm, 13 years. Geez.
I told mummy about this and she was like yea yea, we should keep it you know, for future. @.@ Ok then.

And when I flip inside,



My name!!! Erm, well not exactly. They spelt my name wrongly. Crap. Notice that there's Navi
as well! lol of course that time haven't know her yet. n.n We are murid serba boleh man, don't play play~~ lol

Ok. Is my name that hard to spell? cis. Hmm, Didn't know my BM quite geng. lol look closely and you'll see miss foo pao suen who is the english expert, nesha the bahasa expert, and navi who is ber"moral" lol wtf wtf. I remember last time when I was in Standard 1, I used to count the number of 100 marks that I had, even 96 marks wasn't that good for me haha. But now to get a passing mark, I'll be overjoyed already ok thank you very much. I think I'm getting "less" smarter nowadays. (Is there such a word?) n.n

ahh. sweet MEMORIES.

PS : My muet got band 5. Crap. Gah. Double crap. Double gah.

4 comments:

Janson July 21, 2008 at 2:58 PM  

dah lah tu..... nak berlagak konon... nanti aku bagi BBQ pada hang kat PD... jawablah kamu nanti... berlagak..... ish...

Janson July 22, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

seperti yang dijanjikan, awak akan dapat hadiah bernilai RM49.99

nantikan kedatangannya

princess pHei e July 22, 2008 at 12:52 PM  

aduh.. ber sen sen summore. lol

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP