Friday, July 25, 2008

Food and really nice bedsheets.



How I love Hong Kong food. Especially the ones that HK food and tea at ec mall.

The baked cheese chicken wings. ooOOoo.

The Shanghai noodle. ooOOoo.
The lemon tea. ooOOoo.

Why must they taste so good. O.o

Check out that waiter dude. I thinks he's like from China because when mum ask for an extra plate from him, he was like *looking blur* wtf. And another reason why is that his name tag reads Jian Bo. lolwtfwtf. If that's no a China-ish name then what is it. n.n

Camwhorer. :p
Oh yea, speaking bout ec mall, parents bought a new bedsheet and man does it look royal.
So royal that I could day dream on it.


So royal that I could relax my mind on it.


So royal that I could play hide and seek with it. wtfwtf. Hmm, sleeping on it makes me feel like a princess. n.n weeee~

4 comments:

CaiYi July 25, 2008 at 7:36 PM  

that bedsheet is urs o ur parents de??

princess pHei e July 25, 2008 at 8:53 PM  

my parents de.
But I sleep on it sometimes. hehe~

LoeLoe July 30, 2008 at 3:29 PM  

wtf. the hide and seek one made me laugh!!!

princess pHei e July 30, 2008 at 9:15 PM  

haha~ glad to make u happy! n.n

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP