Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I was young.

I don't know why, but my classmates are having these photo frenzies where everyone is bringing their preschool, baby, primary school pics to school. lol. And yea, so did I too. ngeh ngeh~
I think Ah Kee started it first; bringing those primary school nerdy nerdy cute pics where everyone started laughing and frantically searching for friends lol then loeloe brought her album and mei ting brought hers. So tak kan I don't wanna show mine right lol die die also want face. :p

This is me. lololol yea I know I look fat. rawrrr~

Yes. I know what you're thinking. I'm so born to be a model lol wtf.

By the way, I see some similarities between my currently 2 year old cousin and me. Right right right?

Everyone! Meet my new boyfriend (sigh syok sendiri). His name is Bob. Well actually no. He's some guy I meet randomly in a stadium a few months back or was it last year? hmmm. And no, his name is not Bob. I just created it. For fun. He's not available. He belongs to me. End of story.................... (syok sendiri again)

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP