Monday, September 1, 2008

oh my gosh.

As I was scrolling down my blog lalala~ bam! I saw that my cluster map on my right hand side was already showing where my visitors came from and omg they are not only from Malaysia! *happy tears

I have people viewing me from US, India, Indonesia and get this, South Africa. I've been thinking, oh maybe I have relatives from US and a jolly good friend now in Indonesia but huh? India and South Africa? Go figure! n.n
I am soooooo happy!!! This certainly made my day. heee~

PS :: I'm NOT trying to boast or anything my friends. Instead I recommend you guys to get a cluster map too! You'll be shock to find your visitors are not from Malaysia alone. :)

0 comments:

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP