Saturday, September 6, 2008

ohmygoodnessicannotbelievethisishappeningtome!

Lol. I'msofreakinghappynow. *say it one breath*
It all started yesterday when lai sim called me and said, "Eh, you can check your YE results already lah go call the auntie!" Omg. My heart was like dupdapdupdap. Mix feelings I had scared nervous excited sadness all jumbled up into my brain or should I say medulla oblongata. haha~ luan luan lai

Oh yea, i forgot to explain to you guys bout this programme. Its the Student Exchange Programme organised by the Lions Club something like AFS actually but much much cheaper coz we only need to pay for our air tickets and expenses cool huh? I picked JAPAN like duh been wanting to go to Japan.

Ok now back to the story. So, I called the auntie la and blabla she said "J107 -- Wee Phei Yee right? Hmm, yea you get to go to Japan". O.....M.....G!!!!!!!!! omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg. My heart almost fell out.

JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!

JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAPAN-ese!!!!!!!!!!! lol~

Ok. I know you'll be irritated by now sorry for that feel free to whack me back to reality.
I'm going in December if all goes well hopefully I get to experience snowsnowsnowsnowsnow. I love snow. But actually very hard to say also, some areas maybe not be snowing so up to my luck also. :) I checked up on the weather lol so excited :: maximum temp would be around 15C ok that's freaking cold maximum temp somemore.

SNOW!!!
SNOW!!! wtf got geisha pic somemore lol

Ok. Enough. I'll shut up now.
Please don't hate me after this.

4 comments:

CaiYi September 6, 2008 at 8:53 PM  

congratulation.... after u come back from there don't forget to buy something back from there for me..... lol... I'm serious de.... wakakakaka

Janson September 7, 2008 at 12:01 AM  

berlagaknya kamu!!!!!!
ish ish ish....
aku nak hadiah dari jepun...

princess pHei e September 14, 2008 at 2:06 PM  

yes yes I'll buy some stuff for u guys. if those expensive expensive ones i cannot afford sorry la har. haha~ ;P

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP