Sunday, October 26, 2008

OH MY GOOOOOOOODNESS!

omg omg omg omg omg omg. Check this out you guys!!! Faster faster scroll down!!!!!!

MOTOROLA Z6 Jay Chow Limited Edition & 1 Ori Motorola Bluetooth Stereo headset

Package includes:FULL PACKAGE
Price:RM1,299
Warranty:1 year
Dealing method:CASH or CREDIT CARD
Location of seller:Mont Kiara
Contact method/details:016 631 1800
Age of item:NEW

This is is is is is freakin'ly cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and and and it's a jay chou limited edition handphone. *breaths*
and and and it's orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *scream!*
Bout the price I think that fella is selling kind of expensive coz I was browsing around the net bout it and so i discovered it's only RM1099!

Here's the E6 phone limited edition also but I think this is not the latest la.
Damn nice!

Hmm,
Thank you uncle janson for linking me to the site lol this is so cool.
SO SO cool.
I want it. T_______T
Mummy did say she would get me a phone if I got 4A in STPM which =.='''''' is not possible at the moment. T_____________T
Can i book the phone coz sigh apparently there's only 500 units wtf. Why wanna sell it now laaaaa..... T________T
I'm always so unlucky.

Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*runs out to find daddy*

4 comments:

Janson October 29, 2008 at 10:15 PM  

cepatlah beli!!! limited stock aje!!!

Janson October 31, 2008 at 6:41 PM  

apa akan berlaku kalau saya kata saya ada satu ;-)

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP