Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sheddin.

Aww. My little brother is all grown up. He got his first sunburn the other day too syiok after pmr went to the beach and swam like he never swam before sigh so got sunburn-ed.

Ok. Have to amit this is abit gelify-ing and I ask his permission first whether I can write about it in my blog ok haha wtf I'm a very good sister one ok. Anyway, he says it does not hurt anymore hmm don't know whether true anot or he trying to be macho but he already suffered the first few days of sun burn so I guess now, its ok already.
Good for you AH boy.

His "What's the big deal la" face. LOL like to disturb him when he's playin computer coz he gets irritated very fast and that to me is life. hahahaha wtf.

2 comments:

Janson October 26, 2008 at 12:31 AM  

Wat it is...
Wat it is...
What happen to you YOH!!!

princess pHei e October 26, 2008 at 4:58 PM  

its not me lah.
its ah boy's skin shedding hahaha

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP