Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tagged~

Actually I've got tagged by cai yi for a very long time already lol sorry cai yi i didn't have the time so now, I'll response to your tag. :)

Rules:

  • The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
  • Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
  • Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
  • If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
  • Lastly, and most importantly,HAVE FUN DOING IT.
Wtf. The rules are irrelevant! I'm going to break them. hehee~

1. My guy has to be tall duh duwan my guy to be shorter than me. Sorry Ah Kee I didn't mean to insult u haha~

2. Good looking hahahaha~ who don't want right. A guy so good looking that I can show him off and other girls would be like "aa. Phei Yee is so lucky to have him" hahahahaha~ I am so dreaming right now.

3. Good teeth omg this is a must no rotten teeth allowed! Anti smoker drug mat rempit ah beng kind.

4. Someone who can make me laugh and feel secure wtf suddenly sound so serious.

5. Stay loyal to me.

6. Manja me all the way. :P Like getting me a gucci lv or chanel bag would be a sap sap sui thing for him hahha~ where to find a guy like that~

7. Korean mix Japanese mix Danish mix Malaysian and doesn't turn out to have a funny alien looking look. *melts*

8. All of the above.

Anyway, this is just my description of a PERFECT lover nobody in this world is perfect ok and I don't think such person actually exist lol so just take this tag as an amusing one don't take it so seriously aite. :)

1 comments:

CaiYi November 1, 2008 at 7:31 PM  

u gila liao isit?? u write ur font in black a... luckily i clever enof, so i got to see it... haha

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP