Friday, December 12, 2008

Bye Bye.

I leavin', never looking back again.

I cannot continue singing the next line coz its out of the topic. lol
Ahh jesse ma boy, seeing him growing up becoming a man lol like I very old like that.
I can't sing Mariah Carey's "Bye Bye" either coz nobody passed away recently choi!
Hmm, Tomorrow is THE day and I'm getting nervous *wooooots

I have many "What ifs and How ifs" gahh maybe I should just push them all aside. Forget about the worries and enjoy myself! n.n

See you guys in 3 weeks time!

PS :: Promise will be back with lotsa pictures. :)
and souvenirs ahem.

1 comments:

Janson December 13, 2008 at 11:53 AM  

kalo hang balik dengan tanagn kosong,,,, SIAP hang ;-)

Anywaysss, bergembiralah kamu di Jepun dengan Ultraman, Gaban and not to forget the SUCI and the LIDAH ;-)

ADIOS!!

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP