Thursday, December 4, 2008

Twilight !!

Honestly, I didn't expect this movie to be THAT nice. I thought it would just be an ok ok film. But damn I was wrong. I really enjoyed it! Funny, suspence and lovey dovey at the same time, finally something I like after harry potter.
Guess what, I didn't even know the story was based on a book wtf and there are sequals :: four of them. So, if anyone has them please lend them to me? Its kinda expensive for me to buy them heee~

Ok. Bout the cast, Bella (the human) was not that pretty at first to me, but the longer you see her the prettier she gets goodness, yea, i know see the pic above.

This is the whole family of vampires.
Omg check out edward (the dude standing in the middle!). Is he hot or what! I didnt really notice him in harry potter as cedric diggory coz maybe I was too focus on harry lol but in this movie, whoaaa, all eyes on him! n.n

He looks kinda scary here but he likes to do that in the movie lol, he's a vampire so ok laaa.

Ok, if you don't plan to watch the movie, here. Read this :: (Warning. Spoiler.)

Bella Swan has always been a little bit different. Never one to run with the crowd, Bella never cared about fitting in with the trendy, plastic girls at her Phoenix, Arizona high school. When her mother remarried and Bella chooses to live with her father in the rainy little town of Forks, Washington, she didn't expect much of anything to change. But things do change when she meets the mysterious and dazzlingly beautiful Edward Cullen. For Edward is nothing like any boy she's ever met. He's nothing like anyone she's ever met, period. He's intelligent and witty, and he seems to see straight into her soul. In no time at all, they are swept up in a passionate and decidedly unorthodox romance - unorthodox because Edward really isn't like the other boys. He can run faster than a mountain lion. He can stop a moving car with his bare hands. Oh, and he hasn't aged since 1918. Like all vampires, he's immortal. That's right - vampire. But he doesn't have fangs - that's just in the movies. And he doesn't drink human blood, though Edward and his family are unique among vampires in that lifestyle choice. To Edward, Bella is that thing he has waited 90 years for - a soul mate. But the closer they get, the more Edward must struggle to resist the primal pull of her scent, which could send him into an uncontrollable frenzy. Somehow or other, they will have to manage their unmanageable love. But when unexpected visitors come to town and realize that there is a human among them Edward must fight to save Bella?


I wish I had a boyfriend who could fly up trees wtf.

2 comments:

CaiYi December 4, 2008 at 12:56 PM  

Wee Phei Yee, y you go watch movie also never ask to watch...

I also want to watch twilight but couldn't find 1 to accompany me to watch...

princess pHei e December 4, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

Wei, I went to watch yesterday wo. U can go mea? Can go meaaaaa?

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP