Saturday, January 31, 2009

CNY Day 01

Picture edition ::

Phei Yee's special 'Blown by the wind' hair.
At Ah Po's house,

I love shades. Cant get enough of them!

See what I mean. :D

Guess baby!

Cari gaduh lol wtf

Secret recipe time with my little niece Joyce.
I'm 20. and I have a niece already wth.
Dont say Joyce la, I even have a nephew who got married last year at china wth X2

Cutie pie. People drink cappuchino ok gao siu lol and she's hmm, 4?

Her auntie wtf.
What was I doin?

Ah Yong korr dont know how to take picture one. cis!

At some ba gua shop in muar.

2 comments:

Nsxon Boo January 31, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

Blue sure suits your new hair well =)
N

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP