Thursday, January 8, 2009

something new.

Finally !! It came hooooorayyyyyyyy! It cameee, it came, it came it came it came. *victory dance wth* (sorry for the improper black scratches dont wanna reveal them for personal safety lol)
My on9 clothes came!! and before cny somemore so glad thank you, eve !
I thought it would never come since its been like 3 weeks plus plus.
Now now now, let me show you :::



It fits !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice anot nice anot nice anot nice anot nice anoooottttt ?! lol

Half love coz my other hand is non available lol
I am so happy, yes. I'm easily satisfied. :)

That's not all that is new this week.

Hehehehehehehe~ and its freeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
Guess who gave it to me? Clue :: the hello kitty with kimono ahem.

1 comments:

Janson January 9, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

awak beli baju secara online???
gempaq? site apa tu?

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP