Saturday, February 7, 2009

Face exercise.

Almost everybody now knows I am a camwhorer.
Love to take pics.
Love to pose.
Love to do peace wtf.
But I dont call myself vain. (eventhough if you guys think I am vain lol)
I take it as a kind of face exercise to relax and stretch my face muscles wtf it sounds wrong haha~
Its a good way to practice your emotions.
Nonetheless, face exercise is good, phei yee's theory. :p

Manja.

Fierce.

Dont know what is this.

Failed fly kiss wtf.

Passed!! :DD specially for the upcoming lonely valentine's day wtf lol

In between smilling and not.

Finally a smile that shows my teeth, long time didnt do that dy.

Mature.

PS :: The wonders of false eyelashes,black eyeliner and foundation that makes a girl look good. Go figure. :D

2 comments:

CaiYi February 8, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

you buy faith hair a... lol... i see your true hair in those pictures.. wakakaka

pHei e is me. February 8, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

lol yaa. neh the one that my host sis bought for me during my japan trip.

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP