Monday, February 2, 2009

Its coming..

STPM results are coming out OMGG well actually nolar I'm just trying to scare you guys lol I dont even know when the results are coming out, I'm just saying haa~ dont kill me.

But I"m still scared.

Only yesterday I was partying with friends and today here I am scared. wth.
I was already quite nervous when a few friends were talking to miss irene during bai nian bout uni stuff and I decided not to listen and gamble instead lol.

So the truth is, I'm lying to myself?
Trying to hide my fear of not getting into a medic uni?

Sigh.

*sorry aa. getting abit emo lol*

Now I dont know what to do if I cannot get into a medic uni.
How?
How?
What am I suppose to do?
I hate law.
I dont like accounts.
I definately do not want to be a kindergarten teacher for my whole life.

Sigh.
I even had dreams that I fail chemistry nooooooooo!

Sigh.
We will just have to wait and see.
Destiny awaittss...... wuuuwuwuuwwuuwwuuuuu.

0 comments:

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP