Thursday, February 26, 2009

Night out.

REUNION.
Yupe.
Another mini reunion.
But this time at TC.
The day that I decided to wear my FAKE hair out wtf.
For the first time in public in Malaysia double wtf.

Taking some vain pics in the car first.
This is why I love my bff, sama interest. =D
Bff was makin compliments bout her own flawless skin coz that night she was using BB cream omg makes me wanna have BB cream also damn hurmph but actually my face also look quite smooth what LOL.
I'm such a crapper. Maybe I should start a crapper club or something.

I'll compile the pics in a collage ; lazy wanna upload one buy one its takes f.o.r.e.v.e.r

Love you guys!
Alil bit small.. oh ok ok VERY small but hey nevermind I bet you guys can zoom zoom yourself lah you super adobe photoshop pros. :P



PS :: I find out a new on9 website thingy omg addicted to clothes evenmore dy kill me ba.

3 comments:

Margaret February 28, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

http://www.littleshop2u.com/
can't get u BB cream, so this website for u.. :P
btw, put this in ur blog for advert, got free gift i think..

pHei e is me. February 28, 2009 at 3:43 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
pHei e is me. February 28, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

thanks auntie!

PS :: if thats the case, still got elianto ahh? hahahahahah die die also wan.

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP