Tuesday, February 17, 2009

taggie. :D

Nsxon boo tagged me on FB but since my FB is so damn friggin lagging, I'm gonna blog it instead!


1. Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle.
(I'm using my handphone since my psp is not charging and i dont have no ipod. T_T)
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 or more friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got it from.
(I open this to anyway who feels like doin it =D)


IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?

Handphone plays :: Ai Wo Hai Shi Ta -- David Tao
Phei e's comment :: LOL like forcing people like that.

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Handphone plays :: 4 minutes -- Madonna ft. Justin T
Phei e's comment :: Right. 4 mins in a person. Righttt. *sarcastically speakin*

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Handphone plays :: Choo Choo train -- Exile
Phei e's comment :: Yea! A japanese song to describe how i feel today. =D

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Handphone plays :: Circus -- Britney Spears
Phei e's comment :: OMG. *speechless

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Handphone plays :: Hey there Delilah -- Plain white T's
Phei e's comment :: I hope I can say hi to delilah, wherever and whoever she is lol.

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Handphone plays :: In love with a girl -- Gavin Degraw
Phei e's comment :: WTF!!!! i adore guys ok

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Handphone plays :: Now or never -- High School Musical 3
Phei e's comment :: This doesnt make sense, oh wait, maybe there's one. Credit card, its now or never. O.o

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Handphone plays :: Dance Dance -- Fall out Boys
Phei e's comment :: Hell yea! Currently helping junior out for cheering somemore hah!

WHAT IS 2+2?
Handphone plays :: Let Me Love You -- Mario
Phei e's comment :: Whoaaa. Good tactic, dont know how to do the math, just say let me love you damn pandai bodek.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Handphone plays :: The Ghost of You -- My Chemical Romance
Phei e's comment :: Choi choi choi choi! touch wood touch wood.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Handphone plays :: The Sweet Escape -- Gwen ft. Akon
Phei e's comment :: Yea!! Escape to paradise!! LOL

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Handphone plays :: Senior Year Spring Musical Medley -- HSM 3
Phei e's comment :: Wao. This is nice. :D

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Handphone plays :: I Dont Love You -- My Chemical Romance
Phei e's comment :: Huh?

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Handphone plays :: Umbrella -- Rihanna ft JayZ
Phei e's comment :: ..ella ..ella ..ella ..eh ..eh ..eh ..ahar ..ahar..

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Handphone plays :: Just Dance -- Lady Gaga ft. Colby
Phei e's comment :: Well, they know I like dancing haha~

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Handphone plays :: Makes me wonder -- Maroon 5
Phei e's comment :: Guess my wedding is goin to be like a party lol.

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Handphone plays :: Girlfriend -- Avril Lavigne
Phei e's comment :: WTF

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?

Handphone plays :: This aint a scene its an arms race -- Fall out Boys
Phei e's comment :: ?

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Handphone plays :: Welcome to the Black Parade -- My Chemical Romance
Phei e's comment :: Now, what is that suppose to mean lol.

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Handphone plays :: With Love -- Hilary Duff
Phei e's comment :: HUH?

HOW WILL YOU DIE?

Handphone plays :: Fergelicious -- Fergie
Phei e's comment :: LOL fergie style xD

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Handphone plays :: Helena -- My Chemical Romance
Phei e's comment :: To anybody name Helena, please get away from me.

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Handphone plays :: Its Over -- Jesse Mccartney
Phei e's comment :: Wa.. Break ups make me laugh LOL nonsense

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Handphone plays :: 千山万水 -- 周杰伦
Phei e's comment :: I love this song very very much! Sad too, may feel like crying.

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Handphone plays :: 소녀시대 -- Girls’ Generation
Phei e's comment :: Translation = Young girl time. Owhkay guess I would get married when I'm 40 wtf.

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Handphone plays :: S.O.S -- Jonas B
Phei e's comment :: Of course I'm scared of emergencies fuh.

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Handphone plays :: When You Look Me in The Eyes -- Jonas B
Phei e's comment :: ?

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Handphone plays :: 100种生活 -- 卢广仲
Phei e's comment :: Err.

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Handphone plays :: What's Left Of Me -- Nick La.. gawd I dunno how to spell
Phei e's comment :: Hair with highlights, skin and bones thats what's left of me.

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS RIGHT NOW?
Handphone plays :: Teardrops on my guitar -- Taylor Swift
Phei e's comment :: I dont have a guitar =.='' only my bro.


Finally, its done!! Argh. Took 45 mins wtf.

2 comments:

Nsxon February 18, 2009 at 12:38 AM  

45 minutes seriously babe? Did you actually finish listening to all of the songs? Lol.

btw, I'm back and m ready to do smtg about ur photos thingy, as soon as u send me those photos =)

N

pHei e is me. February 18, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

nahh. i fast forwarded them lol but the tag is like friggin long ok omg.

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP