Sunday, March 1, 2009

Edu fair.

It was the first major edu fair in Pahang this year.
Well, at least for local unis.
Honestly I expected something better, like the one in Penang (damn why kuantan dont have)
Maybe because I wasnt interested in local unis so, whatever.

Now don't go sayin "Yer, why Phei Yee so cuan wan" lol nonono that was not what I meant.
I wasnt interested coz I wanna study medic (been telling this for the 78th millionth time) and with my results ( I know for sure I wouldnt get straight As T_T) sure cannot enter local uni so, so, so, you guys go figure. Dont get me wrong ok. =D

Anyway back to the fair.
Ok lah the fair wasnt all that bad lahh at least I got some info bout PTPTN wtf.
*yes people people! Phei Yee is not rich she needs loans to study like everyone else ok! So Pashe, please stop callin me anak datuk panglima lol wtf*

I was only interested in one booth. =.=''

Oh wait. I mean two.


Mummy so intense and serious! We must get the loan! LOL nolah mummy didnt said that, I said it wtf.

The crowd which is mostly students in uniform brought by their own school buses. =.=''

Saw the angkasawan among the crowds. No, not the handsome one, the other one. =.=''

What I''m interested with. Notice thats there's universiti malaysia sabah hahahaha~
Who knows~ heh.

Got three of a kind file. hah~
Coz the file was good so dad mum and I took one see lah like that also can.

So, i saw this article in the newspaper today.

MEDIC ED.
I think it is a consultant thingy meaning, helping students like me who wanna pursue medic but not really sure where and how.
But of course this is studyin abroad.

I went to the website and I was quite impressed with the info given.

Like this one, for example::

FEES for universities in Russia (my favourite topic O.o)


1. Russian State Medical University
  • Pre-Medic(10 Month)
  • RM 23,800
  • Medical Degree (6 Years)
  • RM 131,920

    2. Moscow Medical Academy

  • Pre-Medic (10 Month)
  • RM 23,800
  • Medical Degree (6 Years)
  • RM 136,000

    They have medic universities in Indonesia, Bangladesh and Egypt too, all recognised by JPA and MMC. How cool is that!

    Imagine Phei Yee studyin and having practice operations in a pyramid
    Hah. As if.

    1 comments:

    Anonymous,  October 25, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

    Hey, I can't view your site properly within Opera, I actually hope you look into fixing this.

    .. and counting

    Free Web Site Counter
    Free Counter

    About Her

    My photo
    I'm pretty random. Really.

    It's a loooong story

    Her Followers

    Her people.

      © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP