Friday, March 6, 2009

LG or Sony or Nokia?

Dilemma.
Yes. I wanna get a new phone but...
I dont know which one to choose exactly. Hurmp.
I need you guys' opinion anyway, so here are my options ::

LG KF750 Secret


I know some of you will be like, Huh? Why buy LG?
Here's why.

- TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate
- Touch-sensitive navigation panel with haptics

- Limited touchscreen functionality
- Scratch-resistant surface
- 3G :: HSDPA, 3.6 Mbps
- Camera :: 5MP 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, face detection
- Carbon fiber battery cover - MP3/WMA/AAC/AAC+ player - MPEG4/DivX(up to 640x480) player - TV-out - Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF) - T9 - Organizer - Voice memo - Built-in handsfree

Hah~ See why.
This was actually my first LG option until I saw this baby right here.


LG KC901i Renoir

Pictures from www.GSMArena.com

Gawd. 8MP. From the back, actually it does look like a camera also hah~
I have to say this, the design is not as nice as SECRET, huh~ but comparing functions, this has slightly better functions, coz its newer but most of them are similiar in their functions.


Nokia 5800 XpressMusic


Another beauty!
The only thing I dont like bout this phone is that its, 3.15 MP only. Sobs you know lah I'm a camera camwhore freak lalala~
And that thingy use to touch the screen is like so cool!
I'm beginnin to like this too. Hurmph. How? :(
The functions are good of course lah nokia, user friendly blabla all these stuff you guys know already.


Sony Ericsson G900



Comes in two colours.
Also touch screen hah~ dunno why now I'm so interested in touch screen.
Functions not bad as well, has wi fii and everything.
5MP this I like.
But the design is a lil boring dont you think?
Very square very symmetrical wtf.


....... HURMPH ......

HOW arhh?!

3 comments:

Janson March 7, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

ambik NOKIA 5800!!!!
If you ambik RENOIR, baik kau ambik LG cookie.

Yang lain-lain forget it!!

Anonymous,  September 21, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

I have the Renior and I love it! It's great as a phone and it's great as a camera. I love the calender functions and how you can link birthdays and anniversaries to your contacts and it reminds you of those dates too! The pictures are awesome. Even in a fast pace and in large places too. Fills in nice with the flash. I definitely recomend it.

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP