Sunday, April 26, 2009

Momsie's a year older. :D

Yupe momsie celebrate her bday yesterday.
She had japanese food lunch (with her friends) and thai steamboat (with her family) for dinner fuf how cool is that.

* No picture of momsie coz she dont like me to take pics of her hurmph direct opposite of me.

Momsie's friends so rich horrrr cheng her eat sushi wherelse her daughter just sits at home and eat whatever available wtf *cue for readers' to say awwwww.

SO yea I was home alone that time; dad is in the office and lil bro went for badminton.
I slept quite awhile and was later awoken by Honk Honks! I peeped outside and saw it was the pos laju man! Poor dude he must have honked like 3 times only I woke up and open the gate lol I tidur mati one.

And at that time omg my hair damn sakai-ish ( I look fungggugly at home one) I ran out signed and quickly ran in to avoid stares from my neighbours wtf.
Anyway what was in the mail is this ::

That's hot~
Momsie's bday pressie hmm actually nolarh she paid for it herself, andd such a coincidence it arrived today lol.
So niceeee and its pinkkkkkkk~
So Parissssssss.

Moving on.....

Dinner at Johnny's coz there aint many fancy makan place in Kuantan
T____T

There was some singing concert astro promo thingy happening at the mall yesterday but it was all veterans. =.='''
The audience also veterans. =.='''
I thought maybe the special performance is by Nicholas or something but it was an old uncle. =.='''
Nothing exciting there so I went shopping for my college stuff instead heh~

Slacks arent cheap O.o
I dont look good in slacks either.

Dad and bro's half butt. -_- I guess men dont enjoy shopping dududu~

xoxo Paris :p


Happy *insert number* birthday momsie!!
I love youuuu!!
:D


7 comments:

Margaret April 27, 2009 at 5:50 PM  

aiyoh!! can still consider present but temporary only..
ur mum has not paid :)

btw, u can make it permanent by paying the amount using ur Cikgu 1 GAJI!! ;)

pHei e is me. April 27, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

aiyoooo too expensive leaa I cannot afford hahaha~

Anonymous,  April 27, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

woi!! 120 RINGGGGGIIIITTTT MAAAAALLAAAAYYYSSSIIIAAAAA only!!!!!! whatz thiz?

U.J.

pHei e is me. April 27, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

hahahha. 120 onlyyyyy?!!!!!

Anonymous,  April 29, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

for u ma.. still cheap

A.M.

pHei e is me. April 29, 2009 at 10:01 PM  

why suddenly everybody ber-initials one? lol

P.Y

Anonymous,  April 30, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

Berinitial, barulah gempak

U.J.

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP