Monday, April 6, 2009

p chan -- ninja me


"Are ninjas from Japan?"


Yes.
Kill me now for making this statement.
I use to think Ninjas are from Korea.
Thats right.
Korea.
Until....

I saw this in a shopping mall in Japan.

What is this?!

This?!

And this?!!
That was when I realise I was wrong.
Deng.

Hiromu was really excited one the whole ninja action drama thing.
Well, boys kan.
I have some big boy friends that love these stuff too *coughs ah leong mr. joe ahemmm.
Anyway, before long I was seen doing this ::

=.=''
I was quite embarresed to play this game actually coz I know I would suck badly but guess what?
It turn out to be hmm. different !!
Like. really good!
Until those by standers go "Wahhhh, Sugoooiiii ne~!!" including my host sista lol.
*btw, sugoii means awesome! and it 'comes together' with a very shocked stunned excited face wtf*

There's a shop nearby that sells lotsa ninja stuff ninja tshirt ninja underwear ninja wristband ninja this ninja that everything ninja-ish, even bought some for myself.
Notice the signboard above.
One word
Sugooooiiii nehhhhh!!!!~ *coupled wtih overexpressed facial expressions.

The winning face hoh~
Guess what I won = that dart thing lol I should have known.
I know its not call dart I dunno what it's called sorry i'm shallow. =.=''

0 comments:

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP