Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Painful.

Yesterday night was fun!
Well, mainly because my girls and I (the eee's) were having a "Curling Party Nite" wtf and that was what we did.
Yes yes I know you guys dislike my curly werly hair but last night I think it was better hah~

No? :D
all these were taken with ma webcam quite clear eh.

Ok so thats the good news (or is it not?!). The bad news is this ::

O.U.C.H !
Yaa. It really hurts alright.
Ignore the yellow yellow stuff mummy said better put some anticeptic or something.
My poor little toe is now injured thanks to my @!#@$ metal chair.
I didnt sleep well the WHOLE night coz the toe is like, really really painful no words can express it. In the morning I took some painkillers so now the injury is not THAT painful but it still is!
I have this fear of going to the doctor this time coz if he decides to cabut my toenail or something I rather be toeless wtf joking joking I dont wanna be toeless that would be really really sad.

T_________________T

Pain pain go away come again another day or dont come at all.

0 comments:

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP