Monday, April 13, 2009

speechless

Chatting on msn...


Phei Yee says:

haha


yeeChern la!~ says:

ikan bakar!

I fetch you

lalalala~~~


Phei Yee says:

YES!

but got black sauce wan anot?


yeeChern la!~ says:

the avid archie darn cute

*david

black sauce?

what's dat?


Phei Yee says:

is fish seafood?

haha

coz aku in the process of taking off my MOLE

soo the woman say cannot eat seafood


yeeChern la!~ says:

ya. the fried sotong is so fuckin tasty!

is fish consider as seafood?

i google first


Phei Yee says:

LOL

i think so u noe babe

coz its from the sea


yeeChern la!~ says:

yer~

plan changed


Phei Yee says:

owh man

but i wanna eat something


yeeChern la!~ says:

but I'm still excited!



Is fish seafood? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I cant believe I ask that question.

Then e chern's turn :: lets google! hahahahahahahha

DUMBOnyaa kita.

0 comments:

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP