Monday, April 20, 2009

This is creative.

Saw this during lunch the other day.

Can somebody tell me what is Red Bean Sago LOLO?!
Red Bean Sago is still tolerable but LOLO? Maybe it's name after LOeLOe haha.
LOE! You're an inspiration! :DDDDD
Because I couldnt read chinese (yea I couldnt! you guys should know by now) it sounds pretty normal in cantonese. Proof of direct translation.
Tisk Tisk Tisk.

One more.
Yam PO PO snow mountain?!
wtf got such thing?!
Hmm. Should give it a try the next time around, see whether got the "snow mountain" feel anot.
=.=''''
Btw, these pictures where taken with my new P-cybershot. I'm so proud of it. So clear !
*well excluding the lighting larh coz I was in a rush*


Still not over David A.

Still eh eh eh-ing.
xD

0 comments:

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP