Saturday, June 13, 2009

B.l.i.n.k.

I believe my eyes are dried up by now thanks to chem report which leaves me no choice but to face lappie for the past 4 hours. I'm pretty sure I look like a zombie now, if you see me on the streets dont even bother to say hi. =(

Anyway, today is FRIDAY!!

Tomorrow no class!!

Can wake up late!!

Can snooze my alarm 20 times!!

I dont know why but I have this mentally that the night when I set my alarm, I'm going to know for sure I'm going to snooze when the alarm rings, so I purposely put my alarm at 6am so that I can snooze all the way to 7am wtf.
Just one of my weird unexplainable habits. :D

Ok back to reports.
Hmm, I'm not trying to boast or anything but ::



I am so freaking happy!
At last, 3 hours of doing report, not wasted after all.
FINALLLYYYYYYY. something. gah.
One down a gazillion more to go.

Guess what I had for dinner peeps.

Waaa. SOO sedaaaappppp.
Sedap kuasa infiniti.

I dont know why I was super hungry just now. If I could drink the soup I would but I kept telling myself 'you want to have less hair izzit' lol
Actually right how does this concept come about; dunno whether this is a myth anot but people kept telling me eat alot of instant noodles would get hair lost. Seriously? Mana hypothesis?


I shall be the human guinea pig then.


4 comments:

Foteinyx June 14, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

HUMAN GUINEA PIG!
I envy your very delicious Bio report mark >=( Mr Eric must love you very much ^__^

I still have yet to finish my chem report and pre and post. OMG DID YOU START ON THE PHTOSHOP AND PROF COMM THINGIES YET? ARRGHHH *dies of stress*

pHei e is me. June 15, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

OMG DONT EVEN MENTION ANYTHING BOUT PHOTOSHOP. *faints
.
.
.
.
.

I havent even finish my biology report and yet I am blogging.
OMG WHY AM I LIKE THISSSSS.

Foteinyx June 16, 2009 at 1:59 AM  

Oh but you're definitely NOT alone ;D

atmaincampustryingtostudyendingupblogginglolomgwtf

pHei e is me. June 16, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

lololol we both have that blogging fever in us.
Did u actually finish yr bio report ontime today? lol i forgot to ask u just now.
Dateline was at 6. I finished at 5.30
What is this what is this.
KILLLLL MEEEEEE.

PS : Still not touching Photoshop yet wtf.

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP