Thursday, June 18, 2009

Definition of lazy

Lazy = Phei Yee.
Yes I am lazy.
A very lazy girl.
Call me lazy because lazy is my middle name wtf.
I dont know why but I'm guessing its not from the genes cause mom and dad are not.
I am so lazy that I dont even boil water to drink, instead I spend 3 bucks a day to buy mineral water. At least now I buy water. Last few weeks, I damn kedekut and lazy that I take big bottles to coll so that I can fill them up with the water cooler water wtf. Yes I am that lazy. But I discovered this two days back.

Wah the water cooler water DAMN CLEAN WEI~

...

I shall buy water from now on.


***********************


I've been feeling guilty for the past month coz I've been using so many papers I think its equivalent to one huge tree already. T_T
Thanks to assignments and reports, tutorials and mindmaps.
And I've been printing so many stuff that I finished using a brand new pack of ink in less than a month. T__T
and to add to my misery, a brand new cartilage cause 75 bucks. T____________T
So the only options are ink refills which are cheap (RM9 ny!) but bloody messy.
Bought a pack from jusco the other day, amature like me dont know how to refill ink but die die berlagak clever, this is what happens.

Damnit.
It overflowed.
T_____________T
And did I mention the ink is kinda permanent?
The stains are still on my hand.
T_____________T

Ok. Time to put all those miseries aside coz tomorrow would be the last day of coll before the sem break! YAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAA~
Saturday going for movie.
Sunday going back home.
CANT WAIT TO GET BACK TO MY ROOM, seriously.

8 comments:

Fatin is too lazy to sign in,  June 19, 2009 at 12:50 AM  

O.O
I hope your hands are doing fine after that awful ink suffocation they've been put through... I would probably do the same thing.

I finished MY ink cartridge in ONE day. Muhahahahaha! xD

Anonymous,  June 19, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

lixin said : "u bring ur printer there?"

pHei e is me. June 19, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

cai yi :: u're in kay el and u didnt tell meeee? =(

li xin :: yes i did, coz i have to print my assignments.

fatin is too lazy to sign in lol ::
ONE DAY?!! u mad arh? =DDD what have u been doing arh babe harharharrrr.

fatin the lazy-to-sign-in girl,  June 20, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

I was printing some stuff for me and some other people ... I guess the printer couldn't handle that much printing xD

pHei e is me. June 21, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

LOL fatin. U're really generous then. =DDDD

Tak bley blah malas btul nak sign in lar Fatin nie,  June 21, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

Uh, who said I didn't merungut about it regarding some people? *coughvkcough* xD
I WAS a bit pissed off at how fast the ink took to finish though. Ah, what to do. I didn't refill it since then though (as you said, the cartridge is expensive and I'm a n00b at refilling it with that cheap ink refill thingy), so the printer's become a mere showpiece (and dust-collector) at Sarah's instead of doing what it was made to do in the first place :P Can't blame anyone but myself.

pHei e is me. June 21, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

I love yr nickname larh lol its getting longer and longer i see, so hard for me to type it haha.
Dont tell me u're still blogging my dear have u finish yr assignments. There're killin me, seriously and to make situations worst, I dont even have physics textbook urgh. I guess I will just refer to the portal thingy.
Are u in kl now?

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP