Monday, June 15, 2009

extensions.

All Phei Yee wants for her 20th birthday is hair extension.

Thats all.
Nothing much.
Not cars.
Not Xbox.
Not clothes.
Not diamonds.
Not hot guys wtf.
Just hair.
wtfwtf sounds so wrong.

AND I REALLY hope daddy and mummy are reading this and are preparing to save money to make her daughter look pretty and ladylike again with long hair lol.

MUMMY and DADDY I BEGGGGG YOOUUU.

I know mummy would say it is not worth it spending so much for hair but your daughter has been behaving very good for the past few months, living on zowzow mian and tomyam maggie,
so do reconsider
mom and dad.
=)

A month and a extra few days counting to Phei Yee's bday.
Boo~ I'mn getting old.

2 comments:

Foteinyx June 16, 2009 at 2:07 AM  

oooooh ex-TENSE-ionssss!
interestiiiiiing xD xD xDxDxD

as interesting as a lab report on meiosis and mitosis, which, by the way, are VERY interesting indeed, given the fact taht my brain's still FUNCTIONING, which it isn't doing CURRENTLY.

Somehow hair extensions make more sense than the replication of cells as the 'basis of heredity' or whatever that was we were discussing about earlier. Sorry dearest lecturers D:

I wanna blog some more.
People are stalking random blogs around me.
>=DD

pHei e is me. June 16, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

HAHAHAHAHA
i freaking love u larh fatin. :DDD
say yes to bloggin yo!

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP