Tuesday, June 30, 2009

im eating bacterias.

Phei Yee's self exclaimed twitter :: Short update bio exam tomorrow. go daiii.

Yes its true.
Erm. 'Eating' might not be a good word.
The better word is CONSUME *shit english test this friday english still so weak.
Anyway yea, Im consuming bacteria because momdad say I didnt eat enough fruits and vege so these bacterias would help with digestion and stuff.

Omg. I read bout streptococcus in biology!
SO in total I consume 10 billion bacterias daily ish sounds so freaky.

Next time when people ask me,

" Phei Yee what did you had for lunch?"

I shall answer,

" ohh nothing much just 10 billion bacterias, do you want me to name them to you wtf"

0 comments:

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP