Friday, June 26, 2009

short and simple update.

1. michael jackson died.
2. hair colour is getting lighter, mum said its best to dye it black on saturday. =(
3. assignment chem belum siap. anybody wanna lend me?
4. transformers tomorrow!
5. mid sem exams next week
6. did i mention i need to dye back my hair? =((((((
7. ricky scratched me on the leg and it hurts.
8. i still can drive! even after one month of 'i dont have a car so i cannot drive to college' drought.
9. woke up at 8am just to study because im so rajin wtf.
10.im seriously gonna dye back my hair.. whyy.... *over exaggerated facial expressions

Boo my life sounds miserable but suprisingly im enjoying it. =)

3 comments:

ellie.haily June 26, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

hua3.
black?kah3.
waste of money je lah!

Janson June 26, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

Letak-leh, merah!! sexy maxsi you know!!!

pHei e is me. June 27, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

lol my mom larh so its so light. =(
uncle janson, i think i ned to wait until i become doctor, then that time i'll be a hot doctor lol

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP