Sunday, June 14, 2009

why tenji why?

Superly upset now. Dont really care if superly is a word also anot. Boo.
I just discovered a Japanese buffet place, TENJI, forgive me I'm not orang kl so I dont know it before this boo anyway, they had this 'super damn hebat if didnt go you will regret it for the rest of your life' promotion for mom and father's day which is like ONLY RM39.90 ++ per personnnnnn!
ARGHHHHH JAPANESE BUFFET!

JAPANESE BUFFET!!


JAPANESE BUFFFFFFEEETTTTT!!!!!



I was telling mommie that we had to go there for father's day we just had, its so freakin cheap apart from its normal price rm88 per head wtf. So after parents said yes I excitedly booked the whole family for lunch on father's day BUT THEN I HAD BAD NEWS.

The promotion is only valid for lunch on WEEKDAYS and supper for weekdays and weekends.

WEEKDAYS!!

WEEKDAYSSSSSSS!!


Sigh. I'm seriously going to go under depression larh this time. Serves me right also for not reading the *terms and conditions apply*
Ok thats all that I would to complain today.
Babai.
I'm going to sober now.




Tenjiiii....

0 comments:

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP